SEND & REFUND POLICY
These general conditions of sale apply strictly to all sales of products made in Spain, including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands by Pepa Rico SL as the owner of the brand ZAPATOS EDWARD’S, with CIF number B-42554808, hereinafter EDWARD’S , for individuals.
Any request made to www.zapatosedwards.com necessarily implies, as an essential condition, the unreserved acceptance by the Customer of the General Sales Conditions in force on the day on which the corresponding order is placed. In addition, the Client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply the application of these to the request to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent request, except in those cases in which new conditions are brought to their attention by EDWARD’S. The fact of not appealing at any time against any of the present conditions can not be interpreted nor will it be equivalent to waiving recourse to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts that are a consequence of them, will be subject to Spanish law, unless there are public order provisions that are contrary to this.
The prices published in www.zapatosedwards.com are expressed in Euros (€) and are valid except for typographical errors. All prices are inclusive VAT applicable on the day of the order; any change in VAT rate will be applied automatically to the prices of products for sale in www.zapatosedwards.com.
Offers on products for sale at www.zapatosedwards.com will be shown in the “Offers” section or will be indicated on the product sheet and, if not stated otherwise, will be valid as long as they are displayed on screen.
3.DIFFERENT FORMS OF PAYMENT
When making the order, the customer can freely choose to pay the purchases made at www.zapatosedwards.com through credit card or bank transfer.
The offers submitted by EDWARD’S are valid within the limit of available stocks. EDWARD’S reserves the right to modify the product assortment depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are real and do not compromise the buyer in any way.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
- By default, the invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the client at the time of their registration in EDWARD’S.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery nor delivery of orders.
- However, the delay does not imply the cancellation of the order nor any compensation.
- An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt. It is the customer’s concern to check the status of the goods upon receiving them, indicating all the anomalies on the delivery receipt.
- The prices published in zapatosedwards.com bear the shipping costs included in mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands , with an estimated delivery time of 24/48 hours .
- For shipments outside the peninsula, such as the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, at the published prices, VAT tax will not be applied; however, they will be subject to the payment of import duties and taxes and / or local customs, which will be charged to the recipient. For these destinations we offer standard shipping with the company CORREOS, that will deliver the products within a period of 5 to 15 business days. The value of the shipment includes the total amount of the product plus shipping costs (€10 for the Canary Islands and €20 for Ceuta and Melilla).
- For shipments to countries belonging to the European Union, the published price includes the value added tax in Spain at the applicable legal tax rate. We do not assume the shipping costs. The value of the shipment includes the total amount of the product plus shipping costs (these will appear on the website depending on the country of destination). The DHL company takes care of the transport and the estimated time is 48/72 hours .
- For shipments to countries that do not belong to the European Union, the value added tax applied in Spain will not be included. We do not assume the shipping costs. The value of the shipment includes the total amount of the product plus shipping costs (these will appear on the website depending on the country of destination). The DHL company takes care of the transport and the estimated time is 48/72 hours.
- The recipient may have to pay import duties and taxes upon arrival at the destination. This is because the recipient of the order becomes the importer of the goods, so it must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the country or territory in which they are received.
Any additional expenses due to the payment of customs duties and / or tariffs will be borne by the recipient. EDWARD’S has no control over such expenses and therefore it is not possible to anticipate their amount.
Your privacy is important for us. However, international trade is subject to inspections and reviews that are carried out by the customs authorities. Consequently, we may be obliged to provide the shipping company with certain information regarding the products of your order.
2.RETURN, CANCELLATION OR CHANGE POLICY
6-1. RETURN OR CHANGE OF GOODS
Our policy, in compliance with current regulations (right of withdrawal), is to grant you the right of returning any item purchased at www.zapatosedwards.com within 14 days of the date of receipt.
You will not have to provide any explanation; any item, purchased at www.zapatosedwards.com, returned in its original packaging, sealed and in perfect condition (new, unused and complete) will be accepted without further ado.
Once we have received the product, we will make the immediate refund in the payment method that you chose for your order and we will send you a confirmation email.
(If you wish to cancel the contract, you can fill in and send us this form)
- To the attention of Edward’s Joseph, SL, with postal address at Calle Pelayo nº 19 Bis, 03650 Pinoso (Alicante), or fax 965056742, to the email address: email@example.com.
I/We hereby communicate (*) that I / we desist from my / our (*) contract of sale of the following product ( *) / :
- Ordered on the date ( *) / received on the date (*)
- Name of the consumer or consumers
- Address of the consumer or consumers
Free returns up to 30 days after receiving the order.
You have 30 days to return the item since you receive it in your home, as long as the following conditions are met:
- The return must be made from Spain.
- The return must be made within 30 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- They must be returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition (new, unused and complete). All labels and packaging must be intact.
- We only accept items that have not been used. We recommend that you try on the shoes and walk with them on a soft floor (e.g. a carpet).
- In case you prefer another size or color, place a new order in our online store.
- Once we have received the return, we will make the immediate refund in the payment method that you chose for your order and we will send you a confirmation email.
If the cause of the return was that the returned item is defective or does not correspond to what was requested in the order, you can file a claim. EDWARD’S will bear the costs of the return and new shipment. If the reason for the return is that the order does not satisfy you, we will refund the amount but not the shipping costs or return costs.
We do not accept claims in the following cases:
- Wear of the shoes due to its daily use.
- Deterioration of the shoe floor.
- Damage due to improper use of the product or its frequent use.
- Increase of perspiration.
- Dyes (e.g., that may bleach).
- Damage caused by external factors: friction, sharp objects, chemical products (dyes or creams applied), etc.
- Items that cause physical discomfort (e.g. blisters, or when the sock is getting into the shoe little by little leaving the entire heel exposed, etc.). We consider that it is because the foot may have some deformity.
To cancel a purchase, visit our website by accessing with your username and password.
6.2 CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
If the cancellation of the order arrives before the departure of the product(s), the client will not have any expense. In the case of cancellation after the order is released, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs as well as the return costs of this same order.